COVID-19 update - May 2020
We hope you are well! To keep us all safe, we have adopted the following system for plant sales this year. Thank you for your understanding.
Dave and Linda
- We are selling plants by pre-order only this year. We ARE still accepting preorders. It is now mid-May. If you are submitting an order at this time, we will do our best to fill your order, but some substitutions may be necessary. Also, when you sign up for a date to pickup your plants, would you please choose a date from the second weekend that we are open, May 28-31? That will give us more time to put your order together. Thank you very much!
- There will be curbside pickup at the top of the driveway. We will have tables set up. We are limiting pickup to two customers at a time in 15 minute time periods.
- Please sign up for a day and time to pick up your order. You can sign up at this website
- This year, no customers will be allowed inside the greenhouses.
- We are sorry, but we are not open for walk-in customers this year.
- Preorder forms are available on this website. Please print your order and send it to us by US mail. Please enclose a check with your order form or bring a check or exact cash when you come to pick up your plants. We will not be able to make change and we are not set up for debit or credit cards. Thank you!
- For more information, please see a detailed letter on this website
We look forward to seeing you at the end of May. Happy gardening and thank you!
Happy Winter! We hope this finds you doing well. Here is our plant order form for this new year.
It seems that winter is a time of hope. We can imagine our dreams and look forward to them Continued...
What color is that flower?
We have added loads of information about each variety to the website. Click on the blue links below and you will go to an interactive version of each page of the plant order form. Once there, if you click on the blue links provided for each variety, it will take you right to a description of that variety. In most cases, there will be a picture there waiting for you!
What about Seed Crop Failures?
Every year there are a couple of seed varieties that are completely unavailable because the item was a Seed Crop Failure. This usually only affects 2 or 3 of the nearly 200 varieties we grow each year. We usually get word from the seed companies about this well after we have mailed out the order forms. We will note those varieties on the website as soon as we find out. If you have already sent in an order form and a seed is not available for a crop that you ordered, we will gladly give you a corresponding credit to purchase something else from the "Extras Greenhouse" when you come for pickup, or happily refund you the money for that item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We want you to be 100% satisfied! If you are not satisfied with any of your plants, we will happily refund your money or give you substitute plants from our greenhouses, whichever you choose.
Printer friendly copy of Home Garden Order form. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Printer friendly copy of Commercial Plant Order Form