COVID-19 update - Winter/Spring 2021
We hope you are well! To keep us all safe, we will follow the system for plant sales that we used last year. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are selling plants by pre-order only this year.
- Order forms have been mailed in early January.
- Preorder forms are also available on this website. Please print your order and send it to us in the US Mail.
- Please send your order by February 28th. We put orders together in late May in the order they were received. As we sow many seeds in March, we may not be able to fill everything on your order if it arrives in April or May.
- Please enclose a check with your order form or bring a check or exact cash when you come to pick up your plants. We are not set up for debit or credit cards. Thank you!
- There will be curbside pickup at the top of the driveway. We will have tables set up. We are limiting pickup to two customers at a time in 15-minute time periods.
- Please sign up for a day and time to pick up your order. We will be open from Friday, May 28 – Saturday, June 5 (9 am to 5 pm). You can sign up at this website
- We are sorry, no customers will be allowed inside the greenhouses.
- We are not open for walk-in customers this year.
- We look forward to a normal year next year and being able to visit with you in the greenhouse.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (603) 529-2170.
We look forward to seeing you at the end of May. Happy gardening and thank you!
Dave and Linda
Greetings! We hope you and your families are doing well. We look forward with hope to the New Year, for good health and well-being for all of us on planet earth. Continued...
What color is that flower?
We have added loads of information about each variety to the website. Click on the blue links below and you will go to an interactive version of each page of the plant order form. Once there, if you click on the blue links provided for each variety, it will take you right to a description of that variety. In most cases, there will be a picture there waiting for you!
What about Seed Crop Failures?
Every year there are a couple of seed varieties that are completely unavailable because the item was a Seed Crop Failure. This usually only affects 2 or 3 of the nearly 200 varieties we grow each year. We usually get word from the seed companies about this well after we have mailed out the order forms. We will note those varieties on the website as soon as we find out. If you have already sent in an order form and a seed is not available for a crop that you ordered, we will gladly give you a corresponding credit to purchase something else from the "Extras Greenhouse" when you come for pickup, or happily refund you the money for that item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We want you to be 100% satisfied! If you are not satisfied with any of your plants, we will happily refund your money or give you substitute plants from our greenhouses, whichever you choose.
Printer friendly copy of Home Garden Order form. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.