We hope you are doing well and staying healthy!
This year we are starting on a new adventure. We hope you will join us! We are moving from our paper order forms to an online order system for our seedlings. Our two goals are to help us do a better job of keeping the plants and orders organized, and to give you more information about the plants. The storefront has beautiful photos of each plant and more detailed crop descriptions of each item. We hope this will be of benefit to you as you choose what to grow in your gardens.
The online storefront is run by Local Food Marketplace. They have been working for 15 years with local farmers, food hubs and CSAs to connect them with their customers. They have been very helpful to us in setting up our site. The web address for our storefront is: https://goodearthfarmnh.localfoodmarketplace.com/ The deadline for placing orders will be March 20th.
If you do not have easy access to the internet, please give us a call and we will send you a paper copy of the order form.
Many things will remain the same.
- We continue to grow our seedlings in compost-based potting soil from Ideal Compost Company in Peterborough. We want to say thank you and congratulations to Mike and Anna, who are retiring from running the business, for all their years of friendship and providing potting soil and compost to so many of us. They are leaving the operation in the capable hands of their son Isaac.
- Our seedlings will continue to be certified organic by the NH Dept. of Agriculture.
- We start all the plants from seed ourselves.
- We are grateful for the help of many good friends with the greenhouse work (Thank you Tod, Beth, Ellie, Melina, and Carly!). If you would like to work part-time with us in April or May, please let us know.
- We will keep our original farm website going. It has good information about growing plants and will have an active link to the online storefront. Our farm website is www.goodearthfarmnh.com. We thank our friend Steve Wishengrad for his help with this transition and keeping our farm website up to date.
We will continue with curbside pickup this year. When you place your seedling order, you can select a date and time to pick up your plants from Wednesday, May 25th - Tuesday, May 31st.
The storefront will accept your credit card, or you can mail us a check, or pay when you come to pick up your plants in late May. Whichever is best for you.
We look forward to seeing you then! If you have any questions, please let us know.
Dave and Linda